Monday, December 2, 2013

Re-Posting ICA Images

When I went to the Institute of Contemporary Art in Boston in October, I did not know how to operate my camera. Therefore, the images I took were underexposed, out-of-focus, etc. I also did not know how to use Photoshop, so even the ones that I attempted to edit before posting were awful.
Consequently, I am writing my final paper for art history on the artist Amy Sillman, whose works were on display then. So I went back and edited them and am now going to put them back up in slightly better form, although some are just so blurry that in retrospect I worry about myself.
The days before I figured out what the ISO is and does were (literal) dark days, haaahaahaaaaa..























This image says, "Studio visit with American and Swiss woman. Guess which one is which? (Different ways of sitting.)"
...I have no idea!! I'm guessing the American would be the one on the left...








No comments:

Post a Comment