Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Fiber Art at the Allentown Art Museum

Fiber art, in my opinion, is so ingenious, but sometimes there are failures. As in anything, I suppose.

I did appreciate this and it's clever name. It's made of credit card fragments! Where did she find all of them?!





I'm simply unmoved. Great job.


Even though I could never make such a thing, I'm somehow okay with that.


I do appreciate this, and would stow it in some inconspicuous corner of my home.
... But only if I made it. Because I'm sure I could if I had the time and desire.


I LOVE IT!  A perfect success in being perfectly aesthetic.

I like this one even more!



Needless to say, I am NOT in love with this. 



I suppose this is interesting. It would've fit well in the Test Pattern exhibition I saw at the Whitney.

No comments:

Post a Comment