Sunday, December 1, 2013

Announcement/Overview

I failed Thanksgiving.
More specifically, I forgot to take pictures of Thanksgiving dinner, as I'd planned. One second I was playing video games with my boyfriend (and losing) and the next we dropped everything and hustled down the stairs to feast. I'd aspired to capture it, but when the time came I just didn't feel like running back upstairs to get my camera. Whoops.
I also feel bad about November. So fewer posts than in October and September! I can make tons of excuses, though. I began to feel overwhelmed in November. I had the Philadelphia half marathon, what felt like a billion assignments, and my roommate beat her record in obscenity. (Needless to say, it was not a month for sleep).
But since this is the final month of this blog, I'm going to put extra effort into it. I have tons of posts from the break to kick it off, and all month during the weekdays I am going to take pictures of my poor dying plant, which I discovered today and am determined to resurrect. Hopefully I can do it; I feel awfully guilty for letting it whither so.
Anyway, yay for a new month! December will be lovely, if just a tad bankrupt and busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment