Monday, October 7, 2013

Thank Goodness For Photoshop!

Tonight my goal is to edit and re-post my images from the Museum of Fine Arts and the Institute of Contemporary Arts, which I visited on Sunday. It was a marvelous weekend at Boston and perfect weather for museum-going, since it was super gloomy on Sunday. Unfortunately I mostly only was able to take pictures of the work of Amy Sillman at the ICA, but it was really interesting work so I'm not too forlorn.
I say thank goodness for Photoshop because I entirely forgot to adjust my ISO in the museum and all of the pictures I took looked so dark! So thank goodness I can make adjustments.
Enjoy! Try to visit those museums one day; it was mind-blowing seeing some pieces in real life. Like wow! They're real! That might be the best museum moment.

No comments:

Post a Comment