Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Shooting Project #1: Place Photos

The mid-position shot in the library for the lens-to-subject distance. I think it draws the viewer in even if it's not quite perfect.
Once again the mid-position photo for l-t-s; I find myself being fascinated by the stairs around here and wish I lived in the Overlook.

The furthest of the l-t-s photos; I tried to focus on the pole that is in the middle of the Arch.


I really enjoy the rockwall and felt the need to capture it even if it's not the best photo; I still think it looks sunny and inviting. This is one of the mid pictures for l-t-s.
Decided to make this inanimate object increasingly important with each l-t-s photo taken in the spiritual center. I think that I handled the lighting well and somehow did not take too shaky of a photo.

This is very boring but I think it works for a change of focal length picture of the Birch restroom. Very grimy and dark and almost gross if it weren't relatively clean.

A focal length-changed picture on the bridge near the Overlook; sort of feel like the ground takes up too much of the picture but find myself repeatedly taking tunnel-like pictures.

This was the closer of the focal length picture of the lake; I had to make many adjustments on such a sunny day to capture such a lovely blue sky.

This is the close up focal picture of one of the meditation rooms at the spiritual center. I think this image may have three sections but I'm glad I moved away from the tunnel-tendency.


The first far-away focal length picture that I took. It's certainly a tad too bright but I really like the way the sky seems to be glowing. It sort of looks like the picture was changed but really I probably should have had my shutter open for less time.



No comments:

Post a Comment