Wednesday, November 13, 2013

F-Stop Stop Action

 
F-Stop Stop Action from Joan Gavornik on Vimeo.


We're making stop action videos in my Basic Art&Tech class, and I'm so impressed and delighted by how easy it is! So I thought instead of doing something super creative like making unlikely things move it'd be more fitting for this class to make a stop action video by just changing the F-stop. 
 I took pictures going from the lowest to highest F-stop of a bagel my roommate's friend threw on the floor last night (darling) and a flower I stuck in there for randomness. 
 So this is a very unexciting video but it makes sense. The brightest picture has an ISO of 800, 4.5 F-stop, and 1/4 shutter speed. The darkest has the same ISO and shutter speed but an F-stop of 29.

No comments:

Post a Comment